Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, an organization that deals in Telecommunications, Engineering, Energy and Logistics is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a Key Account Manager.
The KAM is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in a company. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the KAM must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. The KAM will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for client are met, and help the client succeed. The KAM will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts, and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
• Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
• Resolving key client issues and complaints promptly.
• Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
• Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
• Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
• Managing account team assigned to each client.
• Strategic planning to improve client results.
• Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance.
• Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
• Working with project team, sales team and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of services are being achieved and all client needs met.
• Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
• Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
• Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
• Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
• Basic computer skills, and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
• Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
• Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account.
• Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
• In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry.
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role (Key Account Manager) as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
11th January, 2019.