• Welcome customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Ensure great customer experience.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain products based on customer needs and desires.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its products.
• Describe products and explain use and care of products to customers.
• Exchange products for customers and accept returns.
• Bag or package purchases.
• Inventory stock and requisition of new stock.
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
• Proficient in verbal and written English language.
• Have minimum of B.Sc. degree in Marketing or any related field.
• Have minimum of 1 year marketing or sales experience.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Telephone etiquette.
• Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
• Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
Method of Application
Using the role (Retail Personnel) as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.)
Application closing date
11th January, 2019.