Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a branded water distribution company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a Head Marketer.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Head Marketer.
Career: Senior/Level Expert.
Location: Victoria Island.
Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
• Contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Maintaining relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
• Providing short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
• Influencing present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
• Developing new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
• Maintaining research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Providing marketing information by answering questions and requests.
• Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completing marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintaining marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintaining marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Developing marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Must be presentable.
• Must have good negotiation skill.
• Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
• Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
• Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
• Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
• Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
• Must have the ability to work without supervision.
• B.SC/B.A and M.SC in sales, marketing, business administration or related field with 10 years progressive management experience in FMCG
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Head Marketer as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
8TH November, 2019.