Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full service real estate development company is looking to hire a Corporate Finance Manager /Accountant.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager /Accountant
Location: Ikoyi Lagos State, Nigeria.
Reports to: Managing Partners
• Playing an active role in the finance analysis and valuation by developing high-quality financial models
• Working closely with the corporate finance management and key stakeholders in long-term strategy formation, revenue budget setting processes, and the identification of new opportunities for the business
• Liaising with the legal team in ensuring that financial transactions executed across the business are in compliance with state legislation and business policies
• Identifying revenue generation opportunities for the business by identifying potential clients and investors
• Defining the appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain and the composition
• Defining appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the business needs, risk management, taxation, accounting, and legal/policy requirements
• Preparing and processing purchase orders, invoices, receipts, cheque requests, manual cheques and contract payments.
• Processing and maintaining of encumbrances (Fee for Service Contracts, Lease Agreements, Rental Agreements, etc).
• Managing the company’s finances.
• Formulating and implementing the organization’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records particularly payables.
• Preparing the company’s weekly and monthly budget including payroll, monthly purchases etc.
• Providing monthly updates on budget implementation covering credit and carry forwards commitments, de-commitments, and payments;
• Ensuring deposit of all cash transactions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• B.Sc in Accounting. (An MSc in Accounting or other related fields will be an added advantage)
• Must have exceptionally good communication skills both in written and verbal form
• Strong Knowledge of Accounting principles and Softwares (Peachtree Sage, Tally
• High Level Audit Experience
• Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
• Must be conversant with the Taxation System in Nigeria
• ICAN Certified
• At least five years relevant work experience leading a finance/accounting team from the beginning of a financial period to its close
• Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
• Great Analytical skills and Eye for details
• Preferred Years of Experience: 5-10 years.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Corporate Finance Manager /Accountant as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
30th November, 2019.