Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service real estate development company in Ikoyi is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel for the position below:
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Sale and Marketing Executive.
Job Category: Experienced
The Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for understanding, leading, and positioning real estate product, marketing, and sales strategy; optimally driving the marketing and sales performance of a high-rise luxury residential real estate development in Lagos.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Building and maintaining competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
• Performing Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, and comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
• Collaborating with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
• Collaborating with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept, and storyline development for new development Real estate projects.
• Developing the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
• Advertising and selling property off-plan for on-going developments.
• Identifying and managing prospective clients.
• Advising clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgage, legal, and other related matters.
• Negotiating prices and terms of sale.
• Accompanying prospective buyer/client for property inspections.
• Building, maintaining, and leveraging agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
• Promoting sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
• Developing content for sales presentations or other materials.
• Evaluating marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
• Gathering customer or product information to determine customer needs.
• Reporting marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
• Creating a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
• Delivering marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
• Identifying new markets and pursue new real estate development opportunities.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Demonstrated success in leading marketing and sales of luxury/ultra-luxury residential real estate developments.
• 6+ years of experience within the real estate project marketing and sales industry.
• Extensive background in creating, leading and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
• Strong reputation and connections within the real estate development and marketing and sales industry.
• An understanding of the different roles within sales, marketing, and advertising and the knowledge to successfully achieve each
• Extensive experience in strategic planning.
• Strong leadership, training, and management skills.
• Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial information.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations to large and small audiences alike.
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate and interact with team members at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of clients and partners.
• Ability to manage both upward and downward in the organization.
• Ability to present business plans and updates to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several competing and conflicting initiatives.
• Strong culture builder.
• Sense of humor and hard worker.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
• Ability to work independently but knows when to collaborate with key stakeholders and when to delegate authority.
• Experience in luxury residential real estate sales & marketing in Ikoyi/Victoria Island.
Application Closing Date
27th May 2020.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Using “Sales and Marketing Executive” as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).