Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a branded Water Distribution company is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to grow its team by hiring a competent candidate in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketer
Job ref.: MKT/1201/TC
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Type: Full Time
• Develops marketing strategy by understanding economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
• Developing marketing strategies/plans and achieve performance targets.
• Creating and implementing effective direct and indirect sales strategies.
• Identifying, develop and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in the market place
• Provide sales management. Budget control, compensation programs, and incentive planning.
• Developing marketing strategies to attract new clients and Increasing sales volume in the designated territory.
• Providing leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and motivation of the sales team.
• Creating a sustainable competitive advantage
• Communicating with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, and oversee all marketing activity in the assigned territory.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
• At least 2 – 3 years’ experience preferably in a Beverage/ Water distribution company.
• Applicant must be a resident on the Mainland.
• Highly analytical and strategic thinker.
• Target oriented, self- motivated, and a goal-getter.
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
• Must be presentable.
• Must have good negotiation skills.
• Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
• Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
• Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
• Must be proactive and with strong attention to detail.
• Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
• Must have the ability to work without supervision.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) only to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role “Marketer” as the subject of the mail.