Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service Real Estate Development company who specializes in the entire lifecycle of Real Estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring an Account Officer
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Account Officer.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
• Working with senior accountants to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all records.
• Checking entries for accuracy and making necessary corrections and file documents as needed.
• Processing payment vouchers
• Maintaining creditors records for the company
• Preparing payment schedules
• Processing payroll for the employer
• Creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
• Processing invoice in the accounting system
• Coordinating bank reconciliation
• Facilitating debt collection for the company main company
• Preparing and submit statutory returns
• Matching invoices to approved or request as applicable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Must possess the integrity to uphold best practices and retain transparent records about the organization’s financial records
• Must have an aptitude for numbers and calculation.
• Must possess good rapport, time management, expert negotiation, strongly analytical, and organizational skill.
• Must be a good team player with commendable Interpersonal skills.
• Must possess the ability to use accounting software as well as computer software to input and amend data and records.
• Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
• Must be detail-oriented to be able to input data accurately and to recognize any errors they or others may have made.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required.
• 3-5 years of work experience in an accounting position.
• ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong analysis, critical thinking, and evaluation abilities.
• Strong exposure experience with Accounting software
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Using the role Account Officer as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
7th July, 2020.