Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service Real Estate Development company who specializes in the entire lifecycle of Real Estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring an Executive Assistant.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Executive Assistant.
Job Category: Experienced
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing an array of administrative functions including providing executive and human resource support to the Managing Partners
The dynamic candidate we seek will be organized, detail-oriented, flexible, creative, serious, committed, and passionate about his/her work. The candidate needs to be a team player with a positive attitude and professional disposition. Confidentiality and discretion are key. The candidate must possess great communication skills. Due to the visibility of the position, this requires providing superior customer service to all levels of internal staff and to the Managing Partners.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Perform administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
• Plan, schedule and coordinate meetings, and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executives and process expense reports.
• Prepare agendas, make copies, set up the room, coordinate with speakers, take and type notes, order/pick up/layout refreshments, etc.
• Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
• Provide administrative assistance for the office to include filing, scanning, drafting letters, data entry, and other misc. duties
• Assist with preparing and processing reports
• Establish hard copy and electronic files as required
• Assist in setting up for meetings (make coffee, set up chairs, assist administratively in preparation of meeting materials, e.g, copy, collate, scan)
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree. A masters’ degree or a degree in Law or Finance is preferred.
• Preferred Experience: 4+ or more year’s relevant administrative experience in an executive support/role at a high corporate level. Prior C-suite support is preferred.
• Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem-solving.
• Independently explores and learns about the company, the role, and how to get things done in a complex environment.
• Strong team player. Collaborates well with other staff. Willing to chip in and help in other areas.
• Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for an executive audience.
• Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time-sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
• Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Communicates openly and directly. Adjusts communication to the level of the audience. Responds professionally.
• Ability to handle highly confidential and technical material.
• Ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other business enterprise systems).
• Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in the area of expertise.
• Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar)
• Willingness and ability to provide excellent service to our managers and staff.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Using “Executive Assistant” as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2020.